Student membership is open to any graduate student in the University of MN Genetic Counseling program.
Students will have the same benefits as Full MNGCA members:
- Member-Only Events Gather with other Minnesota-based Genetic Counselors and healthcare professionals at sponsored social events, educational events, and more.
- Reduced Event Rates Enjoy reduced event rates for our bi-annual Education Conferences
- Voting Rights Make your voice heard and vote for the Board of Directors and other MNGCA business items.
- Networking Opportunities Take advantage of networking, leadership, and professional development opportunities within MNGCA and in the community.
- Exclusive Access Gain exclusive access to the member center of the mygenepool.org website including a job board, discussion forum, archived resources and ability to join and participate in MNGCA sub-committees.